Je voudrais visiter la St Laurent diatomite

Diatomées, desmidiées, algues filamenteuses, etc ...

Règles du forum

Diatomées, desmidiées, algues filamenteuses, etc ...

Je voudrais visiter la St Laurent diatomite

Messagede StefanoB » 15 Oct 2015 22:49

Dear All,

sorry but I don't speack French. I know this is the wrong session for my subject, but the forum doesn't permit me to write elsewhere. I create micromanipulated microscope slides with diatoms and radiolarians (my blog is https://arrangedmicroscopeslides.wordpress.com/ and my website is http://www.stefanobarone.net/ ). I have some diatomite from Saint-Laurent-La-Vernède but I'd like to visit personally this collection site as I'd like to study more levels, of course I promise to not reveal the exact coordinates to the world, to preserve this precious material). I live in the North of Italy so I can arrive to France in a few hours. Could you help me? Could you tell me the extremes of those who have already done this expedition or could you please give my name to them? My email address is info(at)stefanobarone.net Thank you.

Best regards, Stefano Barone
StefanoB
membre
membre

Prénom: Stefano Barone

Re: Je voudrais visiter la St Laurent diatomite

Messagede André » 16 Oct 2015 06:03

Bonjour Stephano et bienvenue sur le Naturaliste

Tu trouveras toutes les indications sur le site et la diatomite de St Laurent dans ce post : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3499&hilit=laurent+vernede
S'il te faut d'autres détails n'hésite pas !
Amicalement
André Advocat

Logiciels:Microcartouche outil indispensable développé par Christian Aubert,Photoshop,Neatimage,Helicon

Le Naturaliste...le forum le plus regardé dans les terriers!
André
Coadmin
Coadmin

Re: Je voudrais visiter la St Laurent diatomite

Messagede StefanoB » 16 Oct 2015 10:58

Good morning André,

thank you for your reply. I have read that interesting discussion, but I cannot understand the exact location in Saint-Laurent-la-Vernède. I have several samples of Saint Laurent La Vernede, but I'd like to go there to take diatoms at new levels and zones, to make different microscope slides based on stratigraphy. Of course I promise to not disclose to anyone about the exact locations of the diatomites. I'd like to go there accompanied by someone who knows those places and to know new diatom people. Would you like to go there with me to organize a new reunion with the previous group? I promise to give vials of perfectly cleaned Saint Laurent La Vernede samples to everyone who will join this expedition. I can start immediately. If nobody can join this new expedition, could you privately give me the GPS location?
Again sorry but I don't speack French.

Best regards from Italy
Stefano
www.StefanoBarone.net
https://arrangedmicroscopeslides.wordpress.com/
StefanoB
membre
membre

Prénom: Stefano Barone

Retourner vers Algologie (obs.)